Friday, September 7, 2012

Help!

I wanted to share with you an exciting fundraising opportunity. We don't normally post about these on the blog directly, but this one is a fun one that I get to do right before I head to Africa!

On Saturday September 22nd, I will be participating in a 50 mile bike ride from State Farm Park out to Dawson Lake via Downs and back, and I'm looking for people to sponsor me!

Would you consider sponsoring me 50 cents, $1, or more a mile?

The money will go towards our ministry in Africa and will go directly towards those ministry expenses.

If you'd like to sponsor me, I ask that you please post a comment to this blog entry (just like you'd sign a paper sponsorship form), or if you'd prefer to sponsor anonymously, send me an email letting me know how much a mile you are willing to sponsor.

Then, you can go online to our fundraising site, http://web.nazarene.org/goto/moore.malawi and make your donation on there!

I'm also hoping, that now MapMyRide now provides live tracking, to live track the event so if you'd like to follow me live on the map, add me as a friend on http://www.mapmyride.com my username there is "moorea7".

We are also always looking for people to join our prayer team, so if this is something you are interested in, drop me an email to anthony@love-coffee.com. You will get an email with our prayer requests on the day or days of your choosing. I've also now added a daily prayer list for those who wish to pray for us every day, so if you're interested in getting the prayer requests every day, let me know!

Thanks and God Bless!
Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment